The Supervisor of System Administrators (SSA) will oversee the Field Engineering System Administrator Team. The SSA will provide schedule oversight, service ticket review and assist to promote professional development for the System Administrator team members.
- Review System Administrator teams tickets for accuracy and completeness in our Connectwise PSA system in conformance with published ticket and time SOPs
- Review System Administrator team time sheets to ensure proper time entry and submittal in conformance with published timesheet SOP
- Act as escalation resource for the System Administrator team
- Participate in new System Administrator team member onboarding
- Ensure team members are keeping current with site documentation with any changes made or to check and ensure accuracy of documentation
- Conduct random monthly audits of the documentation
- Oversee companies “on-call” rotation, ensuring participants are conforming to SOPs for that process
- Work with the Manager of Field Engineering Services in professional development of team members
- Provide daily updates on resource availability and challenges to engineering administrative team and designated stakeholders
- Facilitate daily morning triage of engineering service tickets and act as backup to primary engineering triage resource.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of experience in an IT supervisory or team-lead role
- College Degree or combination of experience and education
- Ability to understand all IT infrastructure and technology solutions used by Data Evolution
- Knowledge of IT Industry Best Practices
- Strong attention to detail, strong follow through and follow up on tasks and tickets
This job is typically during business hours of 8 am – 6 pm but does have requirements for occasional evening and weekend work.
Data Evolution, LLC affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.